Let us take the leash and Train Your Dog For You in the comfort of your own home! Our programs result in fast and exceptional results as the trainer users her expertise while focusing on the skills and behaviors that are important to you. We do the work and you come home to a well-behaved dog! The trainer will come to your home (or office) 4 times a week and teach your dog what to do and what not to do. Three of the weekly sessions do not require you to be present. Once a week the trainer will have a Transfer Session with you to ensure that your dog will listen to you just as well as he listens to his teacher.
1. Jumpstart Program
Imagine peacefully walking your dog through the neighborhood on a loose leash instead of him dragging you down the street, pulling your arm out of socket.
Instead of feeling infuriated with your dog because he’s ignoring you and bolting away, visualize your dog coming when called so that you aren’t late getting off to work.
Picture your dog not jumping on you when you arrive home but politely waiting on all fours for attention so that you can put away your coat and avoid dirty paw prints on your clothes.
With the Jumpstart program, we will introduce to your dog: loose leash walking, come, leave it and 4 on the floor and then we will show you how to continue the training to develop more reliability so that you can enjoy your well-mannered dog.
This program is typically completed in 2 to 3 weeks and includes:
- 3 Private In-Home Lessons
- 3 In-Home Train Your Dog For You Sessions
- 2 Months of virtual support (so that you can rest assured we will help with any problems that may pop up)
- 2 Practice and Play Group Encounters (to help you maintain, refine and stay on track with your dog’s new behaviors)
2. Top Dog Program
In this program you’ll receive the benefits of the Jumpstart Program plus much more with significantly less effort on your part! Imagine your dog being fully taught for you, in the comfort of your home so that you don’t have to figure out how to train your dog.
Now you can relax and reap the benefits of a well-behaved dog taught for you by a professional! Having the trainer do what she does best (train the dog) means you will see quick and reliable results with less time and less effort on your part. No need to send your beloved pet away to boarding school. He will learn quicker and be more dependable in performing his newly learned behaviors when taught in home, where he needs to be the best behaved.
Picture your polite dog: He comes quickly when called, He leaves your food alone when you are eating, He keeps his feet off of you when you get home! No longer do you have a dog that ignores you but instead you get to experience a dog that immediately responds so that you feel confident that your dog will be safe and have lots of freedom. Imagine your dog not bolting out the door but instead sitting and staying so that you can collect your packages off of the porch. Visualize lovely walks with your dog at your side on a loose leash instead of being dragged or pulled over.
This program is typically completed in 3 weeks and includes:
- 1 Private In-Home Lesson per week (3 total)
- 2-3 In-Home Train Your Dog For You Sessions per week (8 total)
- 1 Refresher Lesson (with the intention of getting you the extra help you may need if your dog’s behavior starts slipping)
- 1 Full Year of virtual support (so that you can rest assured we will be available to help with any problems that may pop up)
- 12 Practice and Play Group Encounters (to help you maintain, refine and stay on track with your dog’s new good manners)
3. Dream Dog Program
Imagine the dog of your dreams who listens and responds to you even in the presence of guests as well as in public. In this program you’ll receive the benefits of the Top Dog Program plus additional commands as well as quicker more proven responses from your dog. You will have a pet who no longer frustrates you with unwanted behaviors like pulling on the leash and ignoring you.
Picture your dog not jumping up on your guests and instead he is courteous when greeting so that you can be confident that once again you can invite friends over.
Considering the satisfaction you will have when you tell your dog to go lay down on his bed and he stays there while you visit with guests or while you cook dinner. Visualize your dog not ignoring you as if he is unaware of your existence while in the presence of other people or out in public but instead, he is attentive and eager to perform for you so that you can be at ease knowing that you can take your dog into the pet store or out to the park and still have control.
This program is typically completed in 2 months and includes:
- Unlimited Private In-Home Lessons (To give you the peace of mind that we will be available in person to help you overcome any possible lapse in your dog’s manners)(typically 1 per week during the core training period of the program)
- In-Home Train Your Dog For You Sessions (typically 2 to 3 per week)
- Lifetime Virtual Support (so that you can rest assured we will help with any problems that may pop up)
- Unlimited Practice and Play Group Encounters (to help you maintain, refine and stay on track with your dog’s new behaviors)